Social Security Disability Attorneys for Clients in Colorado and Western Nebraska
Have you been denied Social Security Disability?
Call us today for a free consultation! Over 70% of people are denied at the initial stages of applying for disability. Our attorneys can evaluate your case and determine what steps need to be taken to maximize your chances of winning on your claim.
Do you have a hearing coming up with Social Security?
Our attorneys have conducted thousands of hearings in front of local Administrative Law Judges (ALJs) in the Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming regions. We know all of the judges in Colorado and Nebraska and can prepare you for the hearing accordingly. We can guide you through the process so that you know what to expect at the hearing.
Trusted guidance for people seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Whether you’re elderly or disabled, an experienced lawyer can help you explore your legal options for obtaining government-sponsored benefits. At Western Disability Group in Denver, we are committed to protecting the rights of our clients throughout Colorado and Western Nebraska. Focused on achieving real results, we assess your needs and guide you through the process of securing the benefits you are entitled to, whether they are Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or both. We also draw on more than a decade of experience helping clients create a comprehensive and sound long-term care plan that offers safety and support at a critical time in life.
Dedicated legal support for the disabled
At our firm, we focus on uncovering unique solutions for disabled residents of Colorado and Western Nebraska. Clients seek our representation for a variety of reasons, but especially because we are:
- Social Security Hearing Specialists — If you are pending hearing, call us today so we can fully prepare your case for the judge and prepare you for the hearing process.
- Results-oriented — Knowing that your case may be causing you stress and frustration at an already difficult time, we work diligently to find the most effective and efficient means of resolving it.
- Highly responsive — When you have an elder care or disability issue, you need informed, accessible counsel. We respond quickly to calls, emails, and messages so that you are never left in the dark about the progress of your case.
- Reputable — We have earned a reputation in both Colorado and Nebraska for delivering competent and compassionate counsel to the elderly and disabled clients we serve.
If you are seeking help with a disability issue, the road ahead can be daunting. At our firm, we offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your case with an experienced attorney before proceeding.
Comprehensive disability law counsel for Colorado and Nebraska residents
For clients throughout Colorado and Nebraska, our firm provides strong representation in the following practice areas:
- Social Security Disability — We guide clients through all stages of the Social Security Disability process, from filing the initial claim to appealing an unfair decision. We assist clients with both SSDI and SSI applications and appeals.
When it comes to obtaining benefits through the Social Security Administration or another government program, hiring a skilled attorney can make all the difference. Our firm is proud to offer experienced guidance to clients in Colorado and Nebraska.
Contact an accomplished disability law attorney in Colorado today
Western Disability Group is proud to be the voice of disabled clients in Colorado and Nebraska. Please call 866-223-7149 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at our Denver office.